Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Saturday, October 14, 2006
weekend #10 : I woke up late!!
Thanks God, it’s weekend! =)

Let me share the 10th weekend in points:

- Saturday morning I woke up late (as usual). And I did, I did really hate my self that day. It should be one of unforgettable day if I could woke up 20 minutes earlier so I could catch up the Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music Opening Celebration. I hate this. I missed the celebration (and also the buffet!!).

- Tried to be not too disappointed, I came to the open house. It was the Schumann’s Piano Quintet in E-flat major performed by the T’ang Quartet and Marian Hahn. Before the performance, there was a short talk with Marian Hahn. She said that it’s (YST) one of the best that she’s ever seen. It’s a brilliant idea to build a conservatory of music in Singapore since Singapore want to be a central of art in Asia. Therefore, students in Asia don’t have to go to Europe or America (which is too far from here) to study music. Etc etc… and her speech made me wanna be a master in music, my gosh….

- After the Schumann’s, there’s a lecture: When Does Art Have A Cultural Value? By A/P Greg Petersen. Well done, he’s a perfect lecturer (at least for that 30 minutes). He makes me curious bout the Bagdad orchestra, hmmm…

- Next stop, piano ensembles. And again, huhuhu… such a poor me watching the pianists. Huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa……. *aCryingFromAPianistWannaBe*

- Actually there’re so many things to be watched n seen at the YST, but it’s already 5pm and I have to go to NTU. Buka bareng a.k.a BuBar. Breaking fasting together, though I’m not fasting. The point is….. I love the kolak!!!

- Lastly on that Saturday, again we played Loup Garous a.k.a “serigala2an”. Nice game that nite. Three hours for three rounds, hahaha…. You know.. practices make perfect! =P

- Sunday. Yeah, I didn’t want to wake up late (again) which would imply that I have to say sorry again to my host family. Therefore, I prefer not slept at all T_T Talked talked talked much with Putu n Apratz and went back to NUS around 6.30 am from NTU. Well, I slept on the bus. NTU to Boon Lay, I slept on the bus until the bus stopped for a while n I guessed the driver was going to wake me up that time. But fortunately I could wake up in a sec =P I had a bad feeling if I slept again in MRT between Boon Lay to Clementi. Who knows if I would slept til Pasir Ris -_-“ From NUS to Bedok, I also slept. So sleepy. At last, I met Tans at the bus interchange. Visited their church (charismatic church, I just knew it) and spent a whole day long together with these two senior citizen.

- In the evening, there’s a group meeting for my 4250 project. Well, it should be an online group meeting, but in the end it was a call conference group meeting. Grrrrr…. If they told me earlier that it just a call conference, then I could watch the SSO concert at Tampines *sad*
posted by Ra! @ 01:19  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home