Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Monday, July 16, 2007
seminggu kemarin =)
written last nigth.

Weeks passed and lot of things aren’t recorded yet here =P
Let’s start with Friday (6/7). That day, my mom’s dad’s sister’s son, in short: my uncle, get married. As close relatives we supposed to attend all ceremony start from the sermon at Immanuel church, BUT since I had to do my internship during the weekdays, I skipped the church part.

My cousin n I arrived at the apartment around 5pm. Bla bla bla, tadaaaa… in a sec I became a girl in a baby doll. My gosh…… -_-“ To be honest, I wasn’t confidence enough using that so called uniform.



Like mother like daughter. People said so but I don't think so.

Guests were coming on time, around 7pm. Take your risk as receptionist (is it an appropriate term for ‘penerima tamu’?), couldn’t ever enjoy the party. One insight for me during that party: Ari Wibowo is truly deeply honestly GANTENG. Another interesting part: I met my lecturer there. Mr JM, one among few lecturers who gave me B+. OK, as a polite student I went closer to him and say hello. For 4 seconds everything was alright until these word finally out from his mouth “emmmm, sapa ya?” T____T Oh please, he can’t even remember my face. Once I mentioned my name then he replied “Ohhhh, Aurora… Wah, sayang banget ya kemaren yang di Bandung itu…” I guess my name was such a brand on his mind without ever has my face in his memory.

Actually we (read: me and my cousin) took a lot of pics using her camera, but she haven’t transferred the pics yet. Maybe next time I’ll put here.

The day after was so tiring. I woke up a bit early than I supposed to. I was planning to go to hostel first, to put my clothes, then go to the UI central library for borrowing some books, last but not least go to Ikastara Center together with Tessa. I thought that I could reach Tanjung Barat around 10am, in fact I met Tessa there at 12. What a jam and we reached Panglima Polim few minutes before 1.30pm. Less than 15 minutes being there, suddenly Hix called me telling that he’s waiting for me at Tamini. My goshhhh… OK, just wait for me around an hour, that what I told him. No no my dear friends, you wouldn’t ever reach Tamini from Blok M only in one hour especially on a beauty date 07-07-07 which I think everybody get married that day -_-“ Two hours sitting in Kopaja, enough….

You know what, he already bought the movie tickets, and yes, it’s TRANSFORMER (as I’ve posted before). It was 7pm and those guys just so freak, in fact they were allowed to go out until 10pm. Standing in front of Tamini waiting for taxi, more than 30 mins! No taxi available. Hose asked us to go by angkot but one of them gave negative response to that idea, so we kept waiting for the taxi. It cost less than 30K IDR to go to Mess Mako from Tamini. Since I was so tired I continue the taxi til Kutek and it cost another 30K IDR ++. I think it was the first time I enter UI using taxi, haha…



Do I still have another story?
Oh yeah, on Sunday I went to Mako, with Eli of course. Spending time there by talking, playing games on Hix’s laptop, even doing power point tutorial, haha… Time’s up because those guys had to finish their packing to go to the airport. Eli and I went to GraCi (already replace its name with mal, isn’t it?), while Eli was waiting for her friend picking her up, and I just wasted my time because the church sermon would be start at 7pm.

Last Wednesday I visited my mom’s dad’s sister’s husband, in short: my grandpa at RSPAD. I wasn’t alone, with my cousin. We supposed to meet at Atrium but in the end we met at the hospital. I seldom go to RSPAD so I don’t really familiar with that place. We were looking for ‘Perawatan Umum Lantai 1”. We just followed every sign at the hospital but it wasn’t really help. Finally a man came closer to us and asking where were we going to. Once I said the address, he only said “Oh, tempatnya kolonel ya?”. That time I realized two things. First, my grandpa was an army. Second, that hospital split their patient room based on their level.

Hey, what’s the nice vocab of ‘menjenguk’? I’m not convenience enough using the word ‘visiting’. Whatever. Since it was already late night, I preferred spend a night at my cousin’s house to go back to Depok. FYI, KFC new menu is good enough. The yakiniku one, if I’m not wrong they call it the ‘colonel’.

My (another) cousin was doing her training in Jakarta from the company where she works. The training itself actually held on Friday and Saturday, but she already arrived in Jakarta on Thursday. I met her Friday evening. We had dinner at Pecenongan and continue the trip to PRJ.



Believe it or not, last time I came to PRJ was 10 years ago I guess. It should be something fun if I brought enough money for shopping with enough time for going around the area. That night I slept at Aston, hotel that prepared by the company for the trainees. Early morning I went back to Depok. I met Sarah at campus, she was waiting for the bus to go to Balairung. She was following the entrance test for extension class. Hope the best for her, and also for Lisa, Echonkz, and Patre =)

Well… it’s 11.21pm already.
Time to sleep.

Oyasumiiiiii….
posted by Ra! @ 13:55  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home