Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Saturday, October 07, 2006
mid-autumn gallery
ada yang bilang, tar postingan wiken #9 gw keburu basi =P

biz ini aja ya =) here are the pics which I took in Chinatown.
Finally, I went there alone at first. Then, accidentaly I met Angela ^_^ (a nice buddy helping me took my pics lol ).


welcome to Chinatown


lanterns that were used in the mid-autumn festival parade


Chinatown in the afternoon


Food street (is it?) taken from the bridge


They sell a lot of Chinese traditional food


Hello dancers ^_^


The biggest lantern. I think that lady is Chang Er.


The dragon (not dragon ball!!! =P )


Lantern next to Chinatown MRT Station


This 'becak' moved too fast.. T__T


Looking for nice stuff nice price?


Can u see the real moon next to the fake one???


Finally, it's me =)


Blur barongsai -_-"


Beautiful


As u can see, Eu Tong Sen Street


Under the tree


Almost forget to tell, the street was closed for a while ^_^


Hey, that's the moon!!!
posted by Ra! @ 01:47  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home