Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Armageddon
And the presentation run as well as I’ve tried. Unfortunately, in the end of discussion session, I gave one stupid answer to the class. I said that deadlock may occur even there’s only one of its characteristic happen. Then our mister surely said “yakin??”. T__T

Three days start from Wednesday I had breakfast in the really early morning. Eat before starting the fasting, people called it “sahur”. And for the first two days, I met Mr. Nizar had sahur right in front of my kost(what’s the English? A boarding house?).

Friday. What a special day for calculus. I had a headache after the lesson. That’s why I went back to my lovely room and took a rest. In the afternoon, I followed the calculus tutorial and continue to Liquid studio. What a surprise, Arya brought a bowl of mini sandwich for us. Hey, buddy, it’s so delicious, will you bring the same this week? Thanks before… ha ha ha…

Lonely night, alone at my room, I decided to watch Miss Congeniality 2 which I borrow from Daniel. Wanna know something? It’s a great movie, contains beauty things, love, friendship, carrier, action, etc. Once more, it’s GREAT.

I spent Saturday night at home. Nothing really special, I kept on working with Operating System task.

Happy Sunday to everybody! Rarely, I arrived at church about 30 minutes before 09.00. I had enough time to prepare the songs. The freaked one is a missed communication between Mrs. Rumayar and I. Few songs had arranged before, but she few times asked me to repeat the first song again and again. Madam, can’t you see the song list? It did really bother me.

From the church, I went to my tiny handsome cousins’ house. They are Ralf (call him Yap) and Boris (read: Boi). Next year will be their first year at school (playgroup, I guess). Never thought before that Uncle Jerry has collection hundred of DVD. No doubt I borrow almost 40 films!

A little bit disappointed, I got no call from Yogya last weekend. Not from Prijo, neither from Hix. (In the end RuCan called me to say that no one karbol visiting his room.)One big question is still in my head. “When is their lebaran holiday?” I’ve to match it with my schedule to determine whether I’ll go to Magelang or not this last month.

Today is a sleepy day. I was sleeping on the way to Depok. So sleepy during the Statistics. And a little bit wake up because of Calculus damn quiz. What the hell of hyperbolic and polar coordinate? Stupid, so stupid, and really stupid. 69 for my first quiz and I’m not sure this one will be better. Short Advanced Programming presentation didn’t make me wake up. Last and least, the worst sleepy part: when our handsome man teaching Physics.

Actually, I’ve no plan to give assistance this afternoon. But there were 13 nice boys and girls waiting for me on third floor. Two hours passed for discrete math show. Walking on the way together with Ryan and Rangga, we’re going to KanTek. Having a bit serious conversation with them, and waiting yellow bus at FT’s bus stop.

Few main points of the conversation are Fasilkom’s PMB, SM Fasilkom, odd and even batch, and powerful man from 2004 batch. Surely, those are serious topics. Unfortunately, it’s not a right time for talking about those to me. Maybe one day I’ll use some of my brain to think about it. It just, not now!

Believe or not, that I hadn’t ever watch Armageddon until this night. Oh my, God! What a fantastic film! My tears were coming out during the last minutes. And now my voice is not as well as usual. Hiks…

Guys, as a normal human being, I need sleep, right? Then, that’s what I’ll do now. So, please, forgive me if there are many mistakes with my English. Hope that I could wake up early and study OSK before going to campus.

Oyasu minasai…
posted by Ra! @ 02:06  
5 Comments:
  • At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good design!
    [url=http://ftmemhtz.com/dads/vijs.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://wmvueagz.com/ajms/duel.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

  • At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well done!
    http://ftmemhtz.com/dads/vijs.html | http://efciprgs.com/ufce/mlvu.html

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well done!
    [url=http://upggznhw.com/uebd/ljzu.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://wsphopcs.com/bryv/nflt.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you!
    http://upggznhw.com/uebd/ljzu.html | http://wsevmpfy.com/lpsm/tfuf.html

     
Post a Comment
<< Home