Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Tuesday, October 04, 2005
Happy Fasting
It’s already Tuesday, and it means two days to the presentation. Until now I’ve so minim preparation. Consider what’ll happen on the day. My God, hope that those words will nicely arrange and successfully out from my mouth.

Never thought before that finally I get MIRC on Mitzi’s sweetheart (an initial for my laptop). Sunday afternoon, I called Prijo and said that I’ve lost my cell phone. Next, Hix asked me to chat and I said “yes”, coz few weeks ago I still could connect to internet from my PC at home. Damn, something wrong. No modem? Thanks God that I’m not an idiot who don’t understand that Mitzi’s sweetheart has a modem… ha ha ha. Continue with installed MIRC to Mitzi’s sweetheart!

It’s not really a good chat. I’m not sure whether I’ll go to Magelang this October. Main factors are: I just lost my lovely phone cell and I’m failed to get Limas scholarship. Those are totally sucks.


============================================

See? Less than 200 words and I’ve no idea to write anymore. My English is so bad. Somebody help me.

Last statements for today:
Bali, Island of Gods, please don’t cry.
And for anybody who’ll start fasting tomorrow, HAPPY FASTING!
posted by Ra! @ 23:18  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home