Previous Post
Archives
Links
Friends
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
it's all about the money
Yeah. It's all about the money. I suppose to use my money as well as possible. But, oh my gosh! First, I wanna go to KL on August 25-27. It's only S$40.



But then, I remember that on the same days there's WOMAD-Singapore. It's not really expensive. But...



how about Westlife's concert this September?



Last but not least, Robbie Williams's? Once again, it's all about the money!



no, no, no...

my dear, one! show me something so I can forget those things...

posted by Ra! @ 01:59  
4 Comments:
  • At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lolita, gw mengusulkan yg bisa berfaedah untuk gw aja deh.. Kalo konser2, tentuu gw tak bisa menikmati. begitupun dengan HP.. Loe ke KL aja, asal jgn lupa beli oleh2 buat gw.. wakakak..

     
  • At 10:04 PM, Blogger Ra! said…

    gembel gembel gembel... bener2 tak menyelesaikan masalah!

    secara... lo kan dah pernah ke KL!

    btw, kok anonymous sich, Rabz?

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heh...
    teman2 bulemu itu menggiurkan... bagaimana kalau kau bagi satu sajalah untukku... he he he

    Kuliah apa jalan2 lo, Ra?

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Ra! said…

    oiii, gw baru mulai kuliah besok pagi (doain ye..). wajar lah kalo jalan2 dulu, hahaha... lagian, itu mah lom jalan2 tauuuu! Itu tuh baru survey tempat jalan2!

    btw, karena (survey tempat) jalan2 itu, daku sudah menemukan oleh2 untukmu... hohoho..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home